Coffee - about, opinions, procedures
Really good video about brewing your cup using your espresso machine link
Notes from this video
- Dark roast works best with a coarser grind
- Light roast works best with a finer grind
- Make grind Finer if coffee comes out too fast; adjust Coarser if comes out too slowly
- Dose should be the most ground coffee you can put in the filter basket without seeing an imprint of the screen after drawing the espresso
- Adjust Grind, not Dose.
- Adjust dose to get more or less espresso out.
- Timing. You should get 2:1 espresso out in 25-30 seconds. For a 18g dose, you should get 36g espresso out in 25-30 seconds.
- Temperature of water going into filter to be 93-95 C
coffeeish.txt · Last modified: 2021.12.22 13:51 by 127.0.0.1