Table of Contents
this page last modified 2021.12.22 13:51
Using the new email list
Starting 26 October 2019, we have switched to a new email list that is not hosted on Yahoo. It is on a domain owned by Steve Isenberg and will serve the group until such time as we have another alternative. (We did not want to use groups.io as there is a $220 charge to use it and Steve is able to give us the list without cost other than sweat equity.)
To send email to the list, address it to:
If you're not a member, to apply to subscribe to the list, send an email that has your name and some introductory information, to
To unsubscribe from the list, we'll be sorry you're leaving. Send an email to
lctg-unsubscribe.toku.us from the email you want unsubscribed, and you'll be removed. No humans will be harmed in the process.
Getting your list password
To change your subscription options (individual emails or daily batches, for example) you need to have your list password. Here's how to get it.
- You will get a monthly message that holds your list password.
- You can get it now:
- Enter your email address at the top, the address that's subscribed to the list
- Then at the bottom, under Password reminder, click the
- Your password will be emailed to you.
Making changes to your list subscription
Once you have your password, visit http://lists.toku.us/options.cgi/lctg-toku.us, enter your email address and password and click
Once on the Changing your LCTG membership information page, you can
- Change your subscribed email address
- Change your password
- Change your subscription options such as
- turn off mail delivery (you won't get mail from the list)
- set or turn off digest delivery
- and other options.
Accessing group email archives
Messages are archived for later retrieval, here's how to do that.
To access archives
- If you're asked, enter your email address and password, click
Let me in…button
- You can now search the message archive.
page visits: 1/7/597 since 20210408