Reaching Your Gold Anniversary
Here are some important ingredients to follow to keep your relationship going so you can reach your golden anniversary, and beyond
- Respect each other
- Use discretion in public.
- Be honest with each other.
- Always love and care for each other.
- Communicate. Don't keep it inside. Talk with each other daily. Solve problems as a couple; don't involve others in your problems, they are yours to solve.
- Be willing to compromise. Marriage isn't a competition, you are both working towards a common goal of going through life together.
- Smile at each other.
- Laugh. Be funny. Make each other laugh.
- Be responsible for each other and your family.
- Don't go to bed angry. Talk it out first, come to agreement or compromise, before going to bed.
- Do things together. Create activities you can do together and with your family.
- Think of each other often.
- Show love to each other many times every day.
marriage_tips.txt · Last modified: 2021.12.22 10:51 by 127.0.0.1