This page last changed 2022.11.12 16:07 Visits: [2 times today, 1 time yesterday, and 30 total times]
Refilling a Foaming Soap Dispenser On The Cheap
You have a foaming soap dispenser and it needs to be refilled. You can buy expensive refills, or you can use ordinary liquid hand-washing soap. Read on.
[[https://www.spendwithpennies.com/refill-foaming-soap-dispensers-easy/|"Spend with pennies" solution]]
- Choose soap. Anything, really, will do… body wash, hand soap, whatever you have on hand.
- Put water and soap into the container. (About 4/5th full of water and the other 5th soap for a 4:1 ratio water to soap.)
- Gently shake!
- You have foaming soap! Voila!
- Choose a soap. (They use an apple body wash.)
- Fill pump container with about 1/5 soap
- Fill to about 1“ from top with water. Add water slowly; you don't want to agitate the soap too much as the suds will make the job more difficult.
- Replace pump container top.
- Agitate, slowly or violently as you prefer, until the soap is “dissolved”
Need a new dispenser?
Amazon sells them. Search for “foaming soap dispenser”
Six with brush and labels for $8.98 as of this writing (8/31/2020)